1. The mechanism or system of a hand gun that covers manipulating, loading, firing and extracting rounds.
2. The way the bullet actually flies through the air, including the overall mass, air drag, drop, and wind drift.
C. Impact Ballistics
3. The metal tube on the end of the gun that the bullet is propelled out of.
4. A round that contains the gunpowder but no bullet.
5. A specific type of black/blue finish that is applied to the metal parts of handguns.
6. The empty casing of a round, which is usually made out of brass.
7. Refers to a specific size of round, usually labelled using the diameter of the bullet.
8. Describes the single entire projectile package that gets loaded into the gun.
Answer: C or D
9. The empty shell of a round.
Answer: B or C
10. A cartridge with its primer located in the center of the base of the case.
A. Firing pin
B. Firing pin block